i had unprotected sex 11/07/09, he didnt come inside of me but a few hours later we had intercourse again. i dont think he washed his member after the 1st time so maybe semen was still on his member. i started spotting 2 days after and the spotting lasted 5 days 11/09/09-11/14/09. the spotting was a brownish color, it was light. but then on the 18 i started to notice that the flow had gotten heavier and that lasted until the 20. i got my period again on 12/05/09-12/08/09. my flow was brownish, from start to finish. they are usually bright red in the beginning, redish/brown in the middle and dark brown the last 2 days. my periods usually last 5-6 days. i get my period every 21-28 days. my next period is due the 5th of january....

these articules say that spotting could be a sign of pregnancy. i looked at the fertility chart and i was in the furtile stage when i had intercourse. please i need help.