Hello everybody. sorry for all of the info i am really confused. I have just recently been diagnosed with pcos (about a year ago). And didn't really get the whole speel about pcos. just that i have had it my whole life. i usually get my periods at the end of the month when i did get them. At the end of the month i had severe cramping. Like minor contractions. becuase my body was trying to push out blood that wasn't there. and now two weeks later i am having some spotting, craving, lower back pain, tenderish breasts, cravings like none other and more urination. i did have intercourse the last day that i was cramping really bad and me and my husband don't use a condom because its really hard for me to get pregnant and so i was going off of that. they did still tell me i could have kids but very hard. i have never had this issue with my pcos before and i was just wondering if anybody has the same thing, if anybody can give me some ideas, tell me more about pcos. thank you. 

no actually the tissue doesn't always pass when you have a mc sometimes you have to go in and get in scraped put I would call your dr and get checked out

Supporter
I have pcos as well and spotting inbetween periods is not uncommon because of the low progesterone in your system. if you still havent started your period in a week take a pregnancy test just as a precaution. hope this helps