Just was wondering if anyone out there has experienced this...I'm very confused!
Yesterday I was 11 DPO and started spotting light pink. By today, it turned a very light brown (only when I wiped) By afternoon, it stopped completely. Thought it was implantation bleeding? This evening after I took a bath, I used the restroom and wiped..it was red. I immediately put a tampon in and charted that I had started my AF. 3 hours later, I went to check the tampon (sorry TMI) and it had dark brown discharge only. Now, nothing again. What the heck is going on? I'm not due for AF for another 3 days.
Any thoughts? I'm going to test in the morning, but if this IS implant, it may still be too early?

hey could you gifure out what was happening with you. i m havign similiar symptoms and need to know whats going on. 

Hi,I have simlar problem.I am not surpose to start until another week but I started spotting on and off for three days and everytime I would go to wipe I would either see red or nothing and today I started after I got out of the shower a little more than I did the other three days.And I have sore boobs,backache,headaches,dizziness,sometimes nauesa,my adomen is hard and I get a little pain on one side.I took 2 pregancy test before i started spotting but got a negative.I don't know what to do.