at my 6 week point after my abortion. I went in november 30 2006 and lost the baby the next night nov/29/06 my first period after the abortion started dec/27/06 it started really light from what I had ben told by others it should have been darker then a normal period, is that true? it lasted a total of 7 days but only 3 days out of that seemed to be kinda normal (it was very dark like old blood) the other days were light a brown/pinkish color now about 2 days later I spoted again but it was just brown and came with cramps I called PPH but they told me to wait to take a pt considering I have had sex unprotected, would it be ok for me to take a pt at 5 weeks and 5 days after my abortion? is maybe what I had implantation or is this normal after abortion?

I have personally had 3 abortions and work for PP =)

ALL of my periods were normal, not darker or heavier than normal after my abortion.

Each woman is unique, andjust because your period was not too heavy does not mean you are pregnant.

IF you did have unprotected sex,you 'could' be pregnant yes, but many women just have a 'normal' period after an abortion.

never ending bleeding

i wouldnt mind speaking to you i going through this but for roughly a year still no help from both gps

ive had the same thing, what happened with you???
the only difference is that i had a heavier flow and the period was quite normal. but the brown blood afterwards. is it normal? please help me.

I had an abortion on the 8th October,2010 and till date 15th November 2010 i haven't seen my period...I had an unprotected sex on the 6th of November,2010.Is it okay for me to do a pregnancy test ?I need an advice