Please tell me something about MYLANOMA. Is it cancer? Can it be healed? How does it develop and what symptoms does it cause? Thanks.

Melanoma is form of skin cancer. It is very serious disease. Melanoma causes the most of skin cancer related deaths. But it’s often curable if detected and treated early. Melanoma may start in the skin, eyes or lymph nodes. It may spread on lymph nodes, that is metastatic melanoma.

Hi there,
Melanoma is skin cancer. You have to understand that fact that there are several types of skin cancer, and everyone of them is specific in it’s own way. Melanoma is most dangerous skin cancer because it can lead to the death. This is a leading death cause from skin disease. The treatment is necessary, and it has to start as soon as the cancer is noticed. I think that the best option is the removal of the cancer with the surgery. After that your doctor will prescribe chemotherapy or radiation therapy. You have to talk to your doctor about this. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Danella