Hello. I'm 19 year old female and I would like to hear more about my options for skin tanning. You see, I wasn’t paying attention on this before because I didn’t have chance to remove my clothes and to show my body around.
I have never loved sea vacations and lying in the son for hours. But now I have to find some quick solutions. The school excursion is approaching really fast and my skin looks like I've never seen son in my life. A friend recommended me to go to the solarium because these tanning beds are pretty convenient and not so expensive. But I'm afraid of all this. I'm not planning to look like a black girl. Are there any tanless lotions I could use to make my skin look more natural?

Hello. I totally approve your decision not to go to the solariums and use those tanning beds. That is great way to get skin cancer such as melanoma and several others.
When I was younger I have used some of the sunless tanning lotions, and I personally do not prefer them. Sunless tanning lotions give out the secret that it’s fake. They wash away within a week, depends what products you used. That’s why I would recommend you to use some tanless lotions such as Coppertone which gives out good looking tan but fades away within 3-4 days. But the truth is that how will they look and how long they will last depends on the product you use, your skin type, and the after care routine that you follow. Your skin will have natural color and the only problem is certain smell that they have. Try it- you have nothing to loose.