Lil' dude - There is no reason to think that you are not perfectly normal. If you are really only 10, that is pretty much the very early age range for starting puberty. What you describe, though, are absolutely signs that you have started puberty. It is a little unusual to develop underarm hair before pubic hair though, and you did not mention that you had pubic hair. Your testicles "dropping", and getting larger is usually the first sign boys notice that they have started puberty.

Anyway, buddy, you are 100% NORMAL! You have nothing to be ashamed of, or embarrassed about - and you should be comfortable discussing your body with your parents! If anything, you should be proud that you are growing up!

Good luck to you! Enjoy your changing body. Talk to your parents, learn all you can...

Thank You Taz,I am just scared that i won't mature as fast as other people.

My pleasure buddy. You know - maybe a good way for you to start a conversation with your parents is to show them the questions you posted here. That may make it a little easier for you. Good luck!!

Hey Taz,I Got A Question For You.When I Masterbaut I Shoot not squirt,Shoot,Non-odor Transperent Fluids from my penis.Is That Normal?

PubertyQuestions wrote:

Hey buddy - sorry I didn't respond to this when you asked. I JUST saw it - yea...you are perfectly normal.

How is everything going on the other front? Are you more comfortable with your body, and all of the change? Any other questions you can think of that have come up since then?

Thanks. Well, im glad that is normal. Life's been goos so far and i dont have any problems right now :-D I will post a reply when i do^^ See Ya Taz

Hey guys. I havent been on here for a good sum of time, Hanging with friends, taking up new hobbies and getting back on and off the market. I figured since you guys have helped me in the past i thought i would start helping younger kids(8,9,10) with any of their problems. I now am 11 years old. I weigh i think about 99-103 pounds. I have started excersing and losing weight. I am not really worried about what my bodies doing, i've learned from your posts and others that the ideal weight for a 4'9 10 y.o male is 95. As i've grown up, i've been hitting random growth spurts, i now am 5'1 and the ideal weight for that is 106 pounds. I now weight through as i said 99-103 pounds. Im not playing as many video games and eating as much as i used too. I'm taking some medicine for my ADHD. I have learned how to live my life, taking the medicine and living with ADHD. My new hobbies are Kung Fu and Skatboarding. I don't listen to what other people say about me. If you don't like me, who cares. Just wanted to let you guys know how i've been.