I was sick 4 days ago for one day and because of my depression I've been telling my mom I'm still sick and lying in bed all day.

I know it's not healthy and it's also not going to help my depression or social anxiety..

I'm planning to go back on Friday (the last day of school) but I've been off school since Monday..

I also missed two important exams while I was taking ill and I'm very disappointed in myself.

Any suggestions to stop myself doing this in the future? Xxx

hey there dealing with anxiety and depression can be very scary and frustrating and can often make you feel abnormal but realize there is help and they are both very very common conditions that millions of people deal with every day .... how long have you had anxiety and depression? Are you taking any medications or talking to a doctor or therapist or counselor? Are you male or female and how old are you?