right iv had Social Anxiety for a year and i final told my mum of corse i didnt really want to tell her but she just keep telling me to spit it out so i told her and she said nothings wrong and im being silly i said i feel like im being watched and jugged all the time i worrie to the poit of being skick. it took me alot to tell her and in the end nothing was done and i told her to foget it. i told my best friend but she dont understand she just not the tye. it there anything i can do to help my mum i really hurt that she didnt belive me i brock donw in tears and i feel like nobody understands i feel alone i guess, so if ur going throgh the same thing tell me or if u can give advice on the mother thing id be gratful xx im a 13 year old girl and theres more on the Social Anxiety thing but i dont want to tpe loads x

Just... Be serious... If she laughs... Raise your voice a bit... Not too much... Give her examples of how you feel sometimes, like feeling sick... It worked for me... So good luck ^^...

well yh but she said nothing wrong i rais my voise she rais hers we fight i cry i just give up so many things r happening i want to die she just dont understand nobody around me dose

I really feel for you becase I have had an anxiety disorder since I was about your age and the fear and the "social" aspect of it was so bad I was scared and anxious 24/7 and had a phobia about going to school. I have lived with this for years and am taking a medication called Xanax. I would not reccoment medication however if you can manage without it. I was bullied and made fun of at school and that didn't help either.. My mother was willing for me to get help but my father said no way.... We didn't have any "crazy" peple in his family and I wasn't going to be the first! I hope you can find a school counselor to talk to about this.... and I wish I had some answers for you. For now I can tell you that it will get better with time and the best thing you can do is to not let fear rule your life. Just remember, anxiety may feel like it's going to kill you, but it won't. I promise.... I have lived nearly all my life with it and still dealing with it. Good luck and God Bless.

Hi! Im a 13 yo girl w/ social anxiety too. I was diagnosed with it when i was 9. U are definately NOT alone. I've met many people our age who also have it. It sometimes can seem like no one understands, but there are many of us suffering with it. Stay strong!

thanks this help i still have it and im still scared me and my mom have talk no more of this im just TRYING help myself bit by bit doing thing i dont do i just foces myself to do it

Quote:

tia wrote:

thanks this help as well x me and my mum dont talk about this and nothin has been done to help me so im tryin to help myself bit by bit! and thanks again it nice to know im not the only one xx and god bless to you to xx