I have had these weird looking bumps on my genital area.. on the outside.. and on my thighs and on my butt. the bumps are popable.. I've popped all of them, but right now i got 2 of them.. one right above the other, one is like dark red(because i was trying to pop it, i think) and the one below it has no color at all.. just a big lump, same skin color, if you feel it its like a big clump of something(ewww). When i pop them, it shoots out real fast.. and blood & this white/ yellow looking stuff comes out. If you feel where all the old bumps have been, its all soft and don't feel like the rest of my skin down there. When i was first getting these bumps it was just 1 like every few weeks, and now im getting them one or two right after the other. I have been sexually active, with more then one person.. I'm underage, and my parents don't really know that i have sex, so its hard to tell them that i need to get checked for an STD.. and id ask my regular doctor to check it out, but my mom is always in the room when I'm in there, so its hard. I REALLY NEED HELP.. i stress like everyday thinking about it being something that i cant cure, its really killing me deeply.

Hi shawtybbad

Your local sexual health centre (are you able to locate one in your area?) will offer a confidential and understanding check up for you - yes, even if you're under age.

Do you think you could approach them for help?

Regards, Olwen :-)

no, its like pretty much impossible.
my parents arent exactally what you would call the go to parents...
the clinic is like 40 miles away... if i find out that its something that needs to be tooken care of.. i will go right away, no matter what..
i just want to know what it is before i go.. its killin me.
i havent told ANYBODY.. its hard, and kind of embarrassing.

Hi shawtybbad

Yeah I know, that's the toughest part, talking about this embarrassing thing that's happening to you.

But its not possible for anyone to tell you definitively what it is without a physical check. The sexual health clinic people (they're really understanding) are the experts in this area. They will probably take a swab and send it to the lab to find out exactly what is going on.

Alternatively, can you phone your doctor to set up a confidential consultation on your own?

Regards, Olwen :-)

my parents are not understanding, on any level. I just want to know what it is, its not all the same symptoms as herpes(and it dont look like), so i dont really know if its that, but i pray to god that its not.

I'm sorry shawty, but we are all trying to give you advice. There is not one single person on this forum that can tell you that you have an STD, or that you don't have an STD. I know your scared and talking really helps, but you need to see a doctor as he is the only one that can make such a determination.
If your closest PP clinic is 40 miles away, you may have to get someone to take you. Or make an appointment with your own doctor and ask for a confidential consultation.
I'm also fully aware and understand that your parents wouldn't understand, many wouldn't, but you have to push your fear of mom/dad to the side and think about your health for a minute.

did you ever get that taken care of? that happened to me also and im still unsure if its an std and im worried

it just sounds like a serbacous cyst