I have had these weird looking bumps on my genital area.. on the outside.. and on my thighs and on my butt. the bumps are popable.. I've popped all of them, but right now i got 2 of them.. one right above the other, one is like dark red(because i was trying to pop it, i think) and the one below it has no color at all.. just a big lump, same skin color, if you feel it its like a big clump of something(ewww). When i pop them, it shoots out real fast.. and blood & this white/ yellow looking stuff comes out. If you feel where all the old bumps have been, its all soft and don't feel like the rest of my skin down there. When i was first getting these bumps it was just 1 like every few weeks, and now im getting them one or two right after the other. I have been sexually active, with more then one person.. I'm underage, and my parents don't really know that i have sex, so its hard to tell them that i need to get checked for an STD.. and id ask my regular doctor to check it out, but my mom is always in the room when I'm in there, so its hard. I REALLY NEED HELP.. i stress like everyday thinking about it being something that i cant cure, its really killing me deeply, PLEASE HELP ME.

Hi there, it osunds to me like whatever it is could be a herpes outbreak. I think that you should ask to see a doctor but make sure that you get with the doctor alone. You can request that and they need to respect that for your health. Have you asked that before?

yes, i have. they are not understanding, at all. they would probably tell everyone in the family and have me so embarrassed i would commit suicide. i really need help, its not all the same symptoms as herpes, and the pictures look NO WHERE NEAR as like the ones i have.

If you can find your way to Planned Parenthood, go by yourself. It is totally confidential and they are sworn not to leak out any of your information. PP deals with younger people and they work on a sliding fee scale. I know it would be uncomfortable for you to speak to a family doctor, so try PP