This might sound silly but, my chest sticks out more than other peoples, if i keep a nice posture it goes further out than other peoples. I used to be on the computer for very long hours gaming with a chair that didnt really support my back, so i sat in a terrible position which effected my posture, since then ive been to my doctor as it was hard to stand up straight, he said my back wasnt permanent and ive got a new chair to help my posture, i can stand up straightaly bent and could be reversable. I was wondering if my chest sticking out was going to permanent or not, if i do continue a good posture will my chest retreat like normal or stay as it is? 19 years old, pretty skinny, male (if this info helps)

Yes i have the same problem, i play alote of gaming and i didnt really sit in a healthy postion i dont know if this makes any difference, but my chest pokes out inbetween my breats and its quite noticable as im skinny too, i dont know anything really about my condition.