I am 24 and hate hate hate my breats. They are a 32c and my areoleas are approxmatley the size of the bottom of a soda can and quite pale. I am engaged and have been in this relationship for over 3 years, i love my partner but i feel so bad about my breats i think he deserves better. I no he loves porn and i am fine with this but it makes me feel un attractive becasue i dont look like them girls. He says it doesnt bother him but i know his lying.. it just makes me so insecure so i never get naked in front of him ever. He does get angry at me about it but i just cant bring my self to do it.. Are large nipples on small breats actually attractive to anyone out there? am i the only women with breats like this? every other lady ive seen naked has perfect breats! its so depressing.

I am another one of those ladies but  ket me give you a word of advise IF HE DOESNT LIKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE OR LOVE THE WAY YOU LOOK THEN HE DOES NOT DESERVE YOU. I am a 38D and mine are large as well but my husband loves them, Because they are all for him. Be happy with what you have and yes they are attractive but you need to be confidant!

yeah I have 38C and I have a large areola on one boob and the other is a different size. It has always been a self esteem issue with me having two different sizes. When I got with my husband he told me.. boobs are boobs.. they are fun no matter how they look. If they are big.. even better. He doesn't care about the nipples.. as long as they get hard and he can play with them.Men are not as picky as we are and usually don't notice those little things like we do. Your husband doesn't care especially if he has already told you that. You being insecure and scared to show them off is making it an issue with him. Be proud of your body. It's the only one you get and its not gonna change. Your husband picked you.. he picked ALL of you. If he hasn't gone running yet from looking at them he isn't gonna do it any other time you show him your breasts. It's something unique and as long as he gets to still touch them he is not gonna care. Love yourself and he will love you as well. Dress them up in a sexy bra or something for him and he will lovE IT!

thanks guys.. i really appriciate your feedback. its such a personal challenge its nice to hear other peoples point of veiws.