hey i was wondering if dabbing methylated spirits on cotton ball and applying it on pimples is safe and does it work. is dabbing methylated spirits on cotton ball appropriate for an adult acne treatment? i heard it was a miracle getting rid of pimples but i want to be sure before using it

It works a charm i think. I started using it awhile a go works great

Well,
If I am not mistaking this is very dangerous alcohol which is undrinkable. Also it is poisonous and there for it is dangerous, because there are additives added to the alcohol. I think that you should find some other solution for your acne and avoid this kind of treatment. Also you need to be careful with this, because if you drink it you can have very dangerous poisoning in the body. I know that this in some cases can be used as antiseptic but I would avoid this use as well. I hope that you will find some better and much safer solution for your acne problem, like some topical cream.
All the best,
Nelie

What a load of twaddle most creams used for the treatment of skin conditions are toxic and contain poisons as dangerous as mentholated spirits. Most of these creams and lotion are not for internal consumption including

Calamine lotion

Petroleum jelly

and many cost a great deal more and have no effect at least metho works

Yeah I guess it okay , it might burn a little if you picked your acne . Don't put it in or near your eyes it burns and obviously don't drink it lol . It works for me but lately I haven't consistently been using it . (Oh if you put it near your nose , best to breathe through your mouth for the first 10 seconds or more , it doesn't smell so nice )

...and can I drink the topical acne creams you are referring to? just coz Im always mixing up my food and my toiletries. Lol

I been using metho mixing it with my dawn guess what uhm lighting like crazy

I have been using it for strch marks too and it works wonders...my mother told me to use it while I was pregnant with my first born and since then, I never had strech marks.

I have been using Methylated Spirits all my life as a skin cleanser And an antiseptic. My dad and relatives were big believers in its use. It's great when applied to cuts soars and abrasions To kill germs. It does burn for a little while when applied to fresh wounds Where the skin has been broken; if you blow over the wound the burning stinging sensation will soon stop. Avoid getting in eyes and breathing in fumes; use in a well ventilated area and keep away from naked flames as this product is highly flammable. Avoid consumption.

it makes your skin on your feet rock hard after two weeks or so by putting it on them every night and stops burning on the feet. I done this for four weeks every year. Because I was training in kickboxing and was going for a belt. You could be on hard wooden floors and it would burn, cut, and bleed from soft skin. But this would make the feet hard and you would have no pain after eight hours training going for your black belt. Some lads would be going for their black belt overt two nights four hour's and four hours a night. And in night two the lads could not walk right and be limping and blood would be all over the floor.

Do you mix it with something?

best with coca cola

lmaoooooo I AM WEAK

Are you sure mentholated spirits does not work on pimples because my teacher did it all the time when he was 11?