Ok for the past couple weeks I have been extremely tired and I will wake up with a head ache. I also have been experiencing like a nauseating feeling but I never throw up and I have been getting diarrhea at least four times a week. I had my period May 17th-22nd and it was spotty and very light but I had sex with my boyfriend right before it started and I got my period again in June. Is it possible to have your period while your pregnant? I just want to know if pregnancy is a possibility.

Please Help.

I doubt your pregnant, but if you are worried take a home pregnancy test. They are virtually perfect in accuracy. However, you have exactly the same symptoms I have, so I wonder if there is a bug going around.

Have you had excessive weight gain and finding it hard to lose as well?? if so, you might want to get tested for pcos/pos....polycentric ovarian syndrome. i had a really crappy military doc by the name of Dr. Kahn..yea he was indian and really didn't think it could be anything other than i was lying to him when i said that i had dieted and exercised everyday. i went from 145 to 265lbs in 1 yr alone i gained 86 lbs. not only the weight gain but i kept feeling as though i was pregnant ie nausea, diaherra, fatiuge, and then the vomiting started in the 2 nd yr. it was only like 3 times but hey still not a good feeling. i was lucky enough to had called in when my doc wasn't avail and i got placed with a med student on her last day of med school : ). she was my salvation, just can't remember her name, but she was able to tell me what i had and how to manage it....through a urine test. simple enough one would think, but i'm not or try not to be a racist person in any form but after that experience i absolutely will not be seen by an indian(from india) male doctor. i remember times of yelling at him because it was as if he wasn't actually LISTENING to me. anyways big thing about pcos is it makes it very very hard to get preggo so i just thought i would share my story with you n others if anything you guys will now know about pcos and oh it also cause male facial hair growth...gross right.