Hi. Im 18, and a female. For most of my life I have had gas issues, these are usually from me being lactose intolerant (so when ever I eat cheese or something milky). Recently (for the past month or so) Ive had random bouts of sickness almost like the flu. At first I thought it was just something I ate and had to get out of my system but its been weeks now and I think it would be out by now. I usually get sick after I eat and late at night (around 12 or 1), I get stomach pains, where I feel like I am going to throw up but never do, I get light headed and have trouble breathing and feel very tired, and I have to constantly burp to help with the nausea and pain. I also get sweaty and cold with clammy hands. Lately its been more in my intestinal area then my stomach. At first I had diarrhea but now I cant seem to go at all. I dont know what this is and it seems to happen at anytime. Ive always had trouble sleeping and I have low iron (which I have been taking vitamins for). Could something be wrong with me, or am I making this a bigger deal then I need to?

You may have symptoms of fibromyalgia. Treatment is symptomatic. Take probiotics such as Lactobacillus supplement for your lactose intolerance and for your irritable bowel, or stay away from dairy products. Melatonin supplement taken an hour before bedtime may help you sleep better. Low blood pressure, low blood glucose and anemia can cause you to feel light headed and tired all the time. You can check your blood pressure yourself using a digital self-inflate BP monitor, and your blood glucose using a home glucometer. Get your blood tested for anemia and for B12 deficiency at the doctor's office. Exercise regularly.

I'm 16 years old and i have the exact same symptoms!. About three months ago i had a cervical cancer jab at school and i haven't felt well ever since. I went to the doctors and they couldn't understand what was wrong, i always feel sick after eating and i have to gasp for breath, and burp every 10 minuites, i'm actually fed up of feeling like this now, because it's affecting my college work and social life :-(