I am a 19 year old female who has experienced a range of things in the last week. I started the day by taking a diet pill  as i have done a few times before. A few hours later my body went almost numb/tingly, i felt dizzy and thought i was going to faint, so i called the ambulance. I was taken to A&E where they did blood tests and a ECG. They said something was different about the ECG (and were going to invite me to see a cardiologist via letter) but everything else was fine.

I went home later that night and the same thing happened again, this time i managed to control it myself. The next day it happened again at night time, i was driven to A&E, had the same tests done and everything was fine. I have had no more palpitations, but have now got a constant pain in the left of my chest (sometimes right) Also i have been feeling nauseous and dizzy and having hot and cold moments. I have barely eaten due to loss of apetite and feeling sick afterwards.

Now for the past 2 days i have had horrible stomach pain where i have to almost curl up to manage them and the chest pains continue. I also experienced a shooting pain in my right hand side of my stomach after eating earlier today. The doctor i have been to see has told me this could be Anxiety, but the pain is almost unbearable, i am not convinced. As i understand heart pain doesn't always start with the heart. If anyone has any clue of what it might be, PLEASE write what your opinion is and what to do next.