hi

my name is rajan, i ve been smoking marijauna for 3 years and im feeling like ive lost my soul. some body pls tell me any medicine to cure this illness.

Hi Rajan,

You're addiction to pot is mostly a mental and emotional addiction than physical as pot isn't really a physically addictive drug. Not that it's that much easier to overcome, but at least you won't have to endure a physical nightmare in your quest to separate yourself from your addiction. You should try exerise when you feel the need to smoke, as it will be a huge help in overcoming your addiction . It does a number of things both phyiscally and mentally to help replace your desire to smoke. There is no easy way to over come any addiction, but exerise will help with your sleep, mood, as well as helping your brain to produce endorphins which will help to replace and overcome the desire to get high. Break a sweat during the workout, it's the best the thing to do. Good luck to you!

Rajan, I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering with this. I think that the best thing you can do with this is to taper down off it. The other person said that marijuana is not physically addictive but that is a common misconception--it can be and it oftentimes is. So what I would recommend that you do is try to come down off it gradually until you are no longer smoking any. Good luck to you. It can be difficult to quit any drug, and cannabis is no exception.

no it is never physically addictive... are there withdrawal symptoms? no. So it isn't. Do your reasearch.

This may seem farfetched and out there but maybe it isn't the weed that is making you feel like 'you have lost your soul'. You may just need to pick up a new hobby or get a girlfriend or something. Just my opinion.

Try quitting after 30 years of everyday cronic. Started in grade 9 and now in almost 40, Quitting weed is one of the most difficult things ive every tried to do and i cant sleep and when you do sleep be prepared for extreme nightmares. Full blown rage episodes are common and hard to control. Not physical my ass dont post sh*t you dont know. Anything little thing can set me off to the point im just fuming ready to freek out on anyone or anything who annoys me. This isn't me its the withdrawl and its brutal. The longer you smoke the harder to stop. Im sick of being a retarted anti social burnout and im taking my life back at all cost . I have loved weed for far too long and even believed it was good for me at one point and now its time to stop this nasty habit. I could of bought 5 new cars with the amount of money ive wasted makes me sick. Weed dosn't even interest me anymore just makes me pissed off thinking about it. Ive taking up new hobbies and trying to be the best husband to my wife and a father to my kids they deserve. Ive been selfish, arrogant , an as****e a dickhead, prick cocksucker and down right un barable to be around. Weed has come very close to ruining my life. Im so ready to stop smoking took a long time to mentally prepare for this. Good luck everyone. Mark

Actually there are withdraws if you use long enough as a chronic smoker.