There’s something bordering me lately. I started dating my colleague 8 months ago but it turns into non-committing sexual relationship and now I started to care too much. I know that this is not something I should be proud of but he is married and has a kid and I found myself caring for him too much. I know I shouldn’t have any hopes regarding this sexual relationship but on the other hand I can’t quit it. Please I need advice over this.

Whenever it comes about non-committing sexual relationships the prognoses are not good especially regarding the fact that he is married. I don’t want to be rude but it is more likely that he probably temporary is in need of some change or is having some marriage problem regarding the communication with his wife. Anyway if you ask me I don't think you two have chances to go on like this without someone getting hurt-in this case it would probably be you so play smart from now on try to find the decent way to get out of that triangle for it never brings no good things to any side. I know you are probably enjoying sex with him but the problem is in fact that you have started to care too much and this is not a good sign for it might be difficult for you to stop this relationship when it comes to it and surely its future is going to be like that.