Hi there, I am a guy who is 28 years old. I have been diagnosed for prostate infection so it can be said that I have problems with my prostate. My problem is that I learn some things a bit late and I would like to know what the deal with this condition is. Is this dangerous or not? Thanks in advance for everything you say.

First, I will tell you about basic things. The infection can be detected the usual way- urine culture. This condition can mimic other conditions like prostatitis, urinary tract infection or even bladder tumor. I advise you to accept any treatment that is proposed by your doctor and then if it doesn’t work (I hope it will) you will have to look for some other solution. But don’t do anything on your own, because every irresponsible action can put your health in danger. I wish you best of luck.