I had two episodes of anal bleeding in last 7 days. There was actually little blood on my underwear. I have no other symptoms, no itchiness or pain. What can it be? Is there any otc for treatment things like this? I had no diarrhea or constipation that time.

Well, I think that if you notice rectal bleeding, physician evaluation should be done. Test includes anoscopy and sigmoidoscopy. It sounds like hemorrhoid to me. But visit your doctor anyway. He’d give you the best therapy.

i am only 14 years old and i am also having the problem of anal bleeding. I have not yet started my period, and it is starting to worry me why I am having this anal bleeding. Theres no itchyness, or pain. Someone please help! 8-|

Hallo,
Anal bleeding must be frightening for everybody. However there are several reasons why you could experience this condition. One of these conditions are hemorrhoids. You say that you don’t have any pain or constipation so if this is hemorrhoids it must be an early stage, which is very good actually, because it will ease the treatment. You can use sitz bath and I think that they will be very efficient because your hemorrhoids are at their early stage. But if this condition gets worse you will have to see a doctor and talk to him about surgery because surgery is the final treatment, but recovery is not really comfortable.
I hope this helped a bit.