I get these throbbing pulsing pains in my stomach. They usually happen if I cough to much or there is a little strain in the bathroom. These pains feel like there is a fist in my stomach grabbing twisting and moving things around. It really feels like my stomach is moving. My husband calls them a little alien in my stomach. When these pains happen they last for about 2 minutes but the pain stays for about an hour or so. Is anybody going through the same thing or does anybody know what this is.

any help would be appreciated. It is such a painful pain and I dread it everytime I feel it starting.

i do have an abnormal amount of bowel movements in a day. About 15 to 20 and most of them are very runny. A lot of times there is bleeding. Please help me.

I also get these pains and I don't know what it is...I use to get them on my right side and now I'm also getting them on my left...it feels like my insides are being moved around then the sharp pain kicks in, I start rubbing my stomach and in a few minutes the pain will go away, I just don't know what to think, I'm making a doctor appointment this week so I'll let you know what I find out. Hope you get to feeling better and if you have already found out what this could be can you please let me know.