Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Recently, I've been having a strange reaction to alcohol. Normally I can drink quite a lot before feeling sick or being sick, but recently I have been feeling sick and on some occasions being sick after just 1 or 2 pints, this has happened quite a few times now and I was wondering if I have become allergic to alcohol or something similar.

Also, I haven't been eating as much as I have been before I was having these reactions if that is related to it or not.

Thanks in advance.

Loading...

Allergies to alcohol are very common, far more than people assume.

It's hard to say if that is what it is. It could also be what you are drinking, maybe they changed something, or what you are eating with it isn't agreeing with you.

If you ever start feeling your throat tighten or have difficulty breathing, or notice hives, or feeling "itchy" then you are likely have a severe allergic reaction and should seek immediate medical attention.
Reply

Loading...

Get checked for diabetes. there's alot of sugar in alcohols so eating and possible having diabetes would cause that.
Reply

Loading...