I have a friend who has been drinking heavily since we were teenagers. In fact, he pretty much been an alcoholic since we were juniors in high school. He is now 28 years old and still has his drinking problem. However, it's the weirdest thing: his tolerance for alcohol has been pretty much the same for the entire 10+ years. He has just a couple beers and immediately is a bumbling DRUNK id**t. I don't notice that he flushes or has a reaction to the alcohol as far as his appearance goes, but it's unreal how little it takes to get this man obliterated considering he has been such a heavy drinker for all these years. Is there a possibility that he has a strange reaction to alcohol? He is of Hispanic decent, not Asian, if that makes much of a difference. 

He probably likes the attention that people give him because of his acts. Hence getting drunk with so little. What i call a "drunk". He probably doesnt even enjoy what his drinking...he just does it to cause confusion.

I think it's because his liver is toasted. I had a good friend , total drunk , that had the same reaction . Wasted right away !