I started my period about 2-3 weeks ago, it was light && it lasted for 3 days instead of the usual 7-8 days.
It seemed more like spotting.. About a month ago, my boyfriend and i were messing around, he didnt go in but aftreward,he wasnt sure if he had pre-cummed or not. i know pregnancy is still possible if he pre-ejactulates around or near the vagina. I startd being aware of everything that was going wrong with me just last week; frequent trips to the bathroom,at times constipation, cravings, gained weight, change in my appetite, being nautious to food my favorite food, sensitive smell, my breasts seemed tense && sensitive, low-back pains, moody && get irritated quikly, tiredness, trouble sleeping, or sleep throughout the day, id wake up feeling the need to throw up and a simple poke to my tummy hurt as if i got punched. i told this to a friend, she thought i was pregnant, another said i was jus stressing. Every day it gets a little worse, today i woke up feeling dizzy with a weird taste in my mouth. i took a pregnancy test yesterday:"negative". so what do i do now.?

Hi honey! The ONLY way of becoming pregnant is if there are sperm inside the vagina - you can NOT get pregnant from a toilet seat, or ejaculate on the sheet next to your opening or on your thigh etc. It HAS to be inside the opening of you vagina! And you are NOT pregnant, you are stressing about it! This would be definitely enough time for your body to have enough HCG levels AND your symtpoms aren't the regular signs of early pregnancy OK? NEVER allow yourself and your boyfriend to have unprotected sex or you WILL get pregnant I gUARANTEE you that OK?