My boyfriend and I were fooling around Monday (its Thursday today) and he went inside me with a condom on just for a bit. He pulled out and went to go inside me again but just as he touched my vagina, the condom broke. There was only pre cum but it got around my vagina, not so much in it. I ovulate like two/three days from now (so around Sunday/monday). Whats the likelihood that I could get pregnant? Thank you :)

even i wanna knw d same

Mens pre-cum can contain sperm. Did the condom have spermicidal lubricant on it? If it did your chances of pregnancy go down because the spermicidal lubricant will help kill the sperm in his pre-cum. Right now you are at a high fertility time because the sperm if any that got inside of you will be in your tubes ready for the egg to be released. If the pre-cum got around your vagina and your sure none of it dripped inside of you then you should be okay. It is too late to take any kind of emergency contraceptive pills because its been over 72 hours when they are the most effective in helping to prevent unwanted pregnancy. If your period is late by a few days take a pregnancy test.

Yeah I'm pretty sure nothing went it. It was more just above the vagina opening but who knows, it could of dripped down. Despite the fact that this happened 4 days ago and I probably won't be ovulating for a couple of days, would any sperm that could of potentially got in still be there? And do you think that its likely getting pregnant this way? Thanks for your help! :)

Sperm can last on average 3 days but it is possible to last up to 5 days depending on your ph levels and how much personal lubricant you make to keep the sperm safer. It is harder to get pregnant this way but still possible since all it takes is one sperm to get pregnant. Try not to stress about it because stress can give you pregnancy like symptoms. Wait until your next period and if it is late by a few days take a pregnancy test.

Thanks for your help, I really need to quit stressing now!