me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex almost 6 weeks ago. I'm not on any type of birth control. we startd havin sex n I was on top ridin he pulld out and all his nut came out but we both think a little went it. wen I get up from sitin or layn dwn I'm lightheaded and dizzy.i use ta get bad headaches and I get sharp pains in my stomach most of the time on my right side. I'm peeing a lot now and my stomach has got a little bigger.could I be pregnant from precum.im 15 and I'm scared 2 tell my mom. please help me out.!

If bf did cum inside of you, even a little bit, you could very well be pregnant. You are late with your period, right? Pre cum is not the issue right now as i think bf may have gotten the real thing inside of you. It only takes one sperm to penetrate your egg. If he came just a teeny squirt, that is more than enough.

first of all if you get out of this one without a baby please use more protection... the pull out method only works about 12% of the time make him use a condom I dont care what he says. wait and see if your period comes if not buy a pregnancy test.