so my bf and i were fooling around and he came while fingering me. me and him have been dating for over a year and we are 16yrs old, everytime i bring it up he's told me he didn't touch me with cum or touched me at all after he came. we were both shocked because it was the first time we did something like that and the thing is, i know he didn't touch me, but i've been thinking about so many things, like what would happen if i was pregnant, how everything would change, how my parents would hate me, and my bf would leave me or i'd stay homeless or i'd kill myself. i've planned my suicide if i were pregnant because i can't do it. this happened one day after i finished my period. and  i've been having an upset stomach and eating little to nothing. is this stress? what's happening? i know my bf didn't put his finger with cum inside of me. I know that but im terrified, why do i have an upset stomach? it's only been a week since that happend, exavtly eight days. im not pregnant but my thoughts and mind make me think otherwise or i really wanna believe that. please help me, do you think im pregnant?do you think im stressed? how can i relieve this "stress"?

First of all there is nothing like that , no need to take it so much serious.but if you really want to do sex use some protection.....

thanks for answering but, what do you mean there's nothing like that?

I'm 16 I'm in the same situation the only difference is that I did have sexual intercurse but he didn't cum in said me at all but I'm so scared and stressed I been crying for the past weeks thinking that I am, i been having the same problems and feelings as you my stomach hurts I feel like I am and my breast, I feel like they are bigger,and I been eating mainly nothing because I feel like I have no hunger its horrible I'm worst than scared I'm terrified. I even took two test but I did one wrong and the other one came out negative but I'm still in thought with it.