A couple of weeks ago I had a baby, ever since I had her me and my bf didn't do anything but mess around (kissed, dry humped... etc.) with our clothes on and he didn't ejaculate anywhere near my private parts or anything like that. However, I never got my period yet and I started to get nervous so we bought a pregnancy test. The test came out negative. Lastnight as I was using the bathroom, I noticed a very little bit of brownish discharge on my underwear, but no period and I am having little cramps. What could be my problem? Is this a sign my periods coming or what? I'm very scared.

It could be a sign that your period is coming. I really doubt you would be pregnant especially after having a baby. It could also be the side affects of having a baby. Some people don't get their period for months after giving birth. If you didn't have sex there is no way you could be pregnant. Good luck! and congrats on the new baby.

That's what I was hoping but I also read that maybe pre-cum could've went through our clothes, but that sounds a little stupid because even the little bit of sperm that could've been in pre-cum wouldn't survive going through clothes and even if it did it wouldn't be able to swim all the way in me haha, right?

Exactly once sperm hits air it dies. So even if it got on clothing you are fine :) You really have nothing to worry about!!

Thank you so much (: I'm not as worried now. I've been stressed out alot lately about this and other things also, that's probably another reason my period hasn't come yet, but anyways thank again!