Hi, I need some good tip for overcoming anger attacks. I know that there are many anger management methods, but which of them have shown in practice to work?

Hi, I started to meditate two years ago, in order to control my anger, stress and effect whole organism with wellness. Anger is destructive delusion, that afflicts our mind almost every day. u need to recognize the problem of anger, when it starts to take over control of you within your mind. Then, you must remember how it harms both you and others, and learn to find different ways of looking at a specific problem, and dealing with it with more patience. I have to learn to apply practical methods in everyday life to avoid anger attacks and finally live with more peace and less argues with our surrounding.

Try this, I do it all the time. And wow, by the looks of it, your husbands rage equals my nine year old reage. Now I take walks around, while deep breathing other than yelling and punching my teacher in the face.( Give me a break it only happened once.) hope it helps!