The day before yesterday I felt soreness in my upper right eyelid. When I woke up the next morning it was SWOLLEN....I have NEVER had a swollen eye. I know its not a stye because there is no little bump. And when I woke up THIS morning it had gotten worse!

Hello there

Swollen eyelids don’t need to refer to a sty or chalazion all the time. Most of the time it can mean that you have some kind of eye infection or maybe allergic reaction. If this has never happen to you before than it is possible that allergic reaction is in question. You could be allergic to something in your environment but it is hard to determine what is causing this reaction unless you haven’t done some major changes in your environment.

The best way to know for sure is to visit your doctor and let him do the test so maybe together you can determine what the cause of your swelled eyes is. Keep us posted about your progress.