I am going to fitness center three times per week. The problem I have is when I came from work is 6p.m and I am very hungry. I just have to eat. But my program is starting at 7p.m. and sometime I am really sick and I can’t work out. Is this because I was eating or something else?

Let's start with eating before exercise because what you choose to eat before you exercise can make or break your workout. Food is like a fuel, and it's important to eat at least something prior to a workout. Eating before exercise has functions: helps settle your stomach and avoid hunger, helps prevent low blood sugar, fuels your muscles…but also how much you eat. Maybe you eat to much or something that is too heavy for your stomach and you can’t exercise after.

Try do add an extra half hour between your meal and workout.

I agree with the first response. It's probably more of what you are eating. You stated that you are "very hungry" when you get home. That often cause a person to just binge or eat very quickly anything in sight. Not what you want. My best advice would be to eat a protein bar and a glass of milk and a glass of water or a protien shake and a glass of water. Protein coats your stomach and makes you feel full longer as does water. It also give you added energy without being high in say carbs. That way you aren't burning through what you just ate first before you start burning through the stored fat on your body you're working to get rid of.