I am 20 years old, and I still cannot seem to pull back my foreskin. I lost my virginity recently to my girlfriend, and after I'd had sex with her my penis was quite painful, which caused me to almost faint. My foreskin doesn't appear to be able to pull back over my penis head, and it only goes as far as to unveil the tip of the head. Any suggestions on why it is like this, or what I can do to loosen it in order to be able to pull back my foreskin to unveil the penis head without pain?

Hi Davmar,

Can you pull it back when you are not erect?  If you can, you might be able to do some "stretching" of the foreskin so that it will retract when erect.  It takes time though.

The pain is normal.  Your glans contains many nerve cells.  They've all been protected all your life.  Any contact and they go "wild."

I'd suggest you see a urologist for your options.

Hope it helps.

No, I cannot pull it back when not erect either. It's pretty much the same result as when I am erect. I've heard of 'stretching' methods, are these effective enough to do without seeing an urologist, or do you think that a urologist is the best option?

Try the stretching. I'm not sure how long it'll take for any noticeable improvement. Usually this is something that resolves itself by about 16 or so.

The more you work on it, the faster it will happen.

A urologist can prescribe a steroid cream which can help some with the stretching. 

The most drastic option would the "c" word, try everything else first.

Hi I'm 15 I'm scared my foreskin won't go over the head I don't wanna tell my parents or doctors because of embarrassment and I have a girlfriend and where getting pretty serious

You are 15. First of all, you shouldn't worry about it because you aren't old enough to have sex yet. Regarding your foreskin, many other guys experience the same thing. In a year or two, your foreskin should go over the head. If it doesn't by then, you might want to consider seeing a doctor even if it may be embarrassing. Hope this helped!