Please, can somebody explain me something about relation between diabetes and osteoarthritis. I'm diabetic. Recently I read somewhere that people who have diabetes have an increased risk of osteoarthritis. Is it possible to suffering from both of them at the same time? And what is exactly osteoarthritis? What are its typical sings? Thank you!

Yes, unfortunately, it's possible. If you have type 2 diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Osteoarthritis (degenerative arthritis) is the most common form of arthritis and it's a joint disease caused by the breakdown and loss of the cartilage of one or more joints. The symptoms are joint pain, loss of joint flexibility or movement and stiffness.

I have both so I guess you can have both at the same time.I was not diagnosed for a long time so I have alot of complications along with the arthritis.I'm having surgery for my big toe and hopefully eventually I will be able to walk witout alot of pain.