I just started tanning not too long ago, and the first couple times went fine. started at 5, and moved my way up to 10 today.. and an itchy red rash has shown up on my pelvis/hip/bikini line area. It isn't that close to my private area do I know it's nothing like that.. Lol, but after a while it disappears an doesn't itch, but after I tab again it shows back up :( what is this & how can I stop it without tanning?? (I'll go to the drs but its already later in the day, I'd rather go tomorrow & just post now) 

I am very fair and had the same issues. Wear bikini bottoms for half of your tanning session. That area is sensitive and doesnt get sun exposure so you are burning down there. Always cover for 5 min as your tanning time goes up. My face always burns and now I am up to 16 min but always cover my face for 4 or 5 min

Oh okay lol thanks lady I'll for sure try that out!