I want my hair to be ticker. I am already using shampoo for ticker hair, but I was wondering are there some vitamin supplements for ticker hair? I am 34 years old, male. Thank you in advance.

So many men and women want thicker hair yet there are only a few products that work to increase appearance of hair thickness. My hair dresser said that Re-thicken styling gel adds thickness to each hair while Hair Energizer vitamins and Silk protein conditioner feed the hair all that it needs to be its thickest. I would recommend you to try with the ultimate hair vitamin. It contains all the b-vitamins, mineral and amino acids that your hair needs. It grows hair faster and makes it healthier and is safe and natural without yeast.

Hair is dead. It consists mainly of protein. You should consume one gram of protein for every pound you weigh. I take my protein mainly by powdered egg protein. It is low in calories and fat. It is made from the white of the egg. It normally has 24 grams per serving. I would also suggest taking 1000mg of biotin a day and saw palmetto. Saw palmetto slows down DHT. Use a mild shampoo. Good luck.

Hello all,

Vitamins for thicker hair are a dietary supplement that adds targeted nutrition through the blood stream. Vitamins B-12, E, Niacin, and Biotin have been shown to increase volume and shine, and a full-complex of amino acids and chlorophyll supplements tighten and increase bonding of protein connections.

The long-term results are similar to other supplements such as Omega 3's. Consistent, dedicate use show improved results in just a few months. Hair thickens, increases shine and is less susceptible to breaking, damage and split ends.

Hope this helps you..!!

First of all you will get the right haircut for thick hair. In your hair you will add right color. Use the right products for thick hair always use shampoos and conditioners with protein-based ingredients.The proteins in volumizing products attach to your individual hair strands to build up body and fullness.When your hair is completely dry, set the style with a blast of cold air.

Give your hair the softness you've always wanted with Hair by revitalash that always keep your hair moisturized.