Can you tell me what vitamins and supplements are for acne? Can I cure acne naturally without drugs or typical acne treatments? I’ve been told that it is impossible.

I don't care what anybody tells you can cure your acne naturally with vitamin supplements, because I've done it. I cured my severe acne despite all dermatologists, and "experts" telling me it couldn't be done. Here is what you should do: keep skin clean with the help of astringent lotions, oil-removing pads, and medicated soaps, use acne-fighting lotions that contain salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, niacinamide gel (4%), and tea tree oil (5%), Zinc for acne treatment is something you should look into. Take 60 to 90 mg of zinc each day to improve acne, but if taking extra zinc, add 1 to 2 mg each day of copper to avoid a copper deficiency.

You need 50 mg zinc not more than that per day.