Hi everyone, I have been considering of taking nutritional supplements that could help me in reducing my cholesterol levels. The fact is that I need to maintain my health and for that I need to take care of certain issues. I have heard about blue green algae being a good supplement for controlling the cholesterol level! I need your suggestions on this and also - Do you consider for this being a good supplement???

I think that the way you are referring to that as a supplement………it can be also quoted as “organic food”. There is increasing consciousness about the intake of organic foods and I think that it is a good way to keep ourselves healthy. I have my cousin using blue green algae products that are really helping him in his various treatments. I think that they are a good nutritional supplement as they contain small amounts of protein, vitamins (including C, E, and folate), beta carotene, and some minerals. I think that this will be a good choice for you.

Hi Steven,

Below are some of the nutritional supplements helpful to reduce cholesterol:

1) Artichoke
2) Garlic
3) Curcumin
4) Green Tea
5) Fish Oil
6) Vitamin E
7) Soy

“Prevention is better than Cure” is the phrase we should follow….........

check out the article link below for more great information on this.....

organicauthority.com/organic-living/lauras-letter/secret-to-the-cold-and-flu-season.html