Apprentice

I have had a plenty of trouble with cholesterol and I would like to know what is an alternative to it; what can I do about it and I would like it not to include any surgery or going to doctor's and such things. Can anyone tell me similar experience with mine? I would have appreciated it deeply because this is my last option before seeing someone about it. Also, could anyone tell me if exercising can lower it naturally,as well as some sort of diet? I have heard about this ways of naturally lowering and I'd like to know more.

I would agree with the man who said that vitamins are the key to beating cholesterol because my cousin had the similar issue with it, and we haven't spoke in a while, but if I remember well, he used vitamin A, B,C, D and some more. And, it worked out pretty fine for him, as far as I know he doesn't have problems with it. But had he entered in some serious condition, than he would have used something more serious. Also, vitamins can have side effects as well as other drugs, and you should be careful when using them.

Hey man, could you explain your issue further? Well, I have heard about people lowering cholesterol naturally through some kinds of exercise or changing the course of their diet, but in my opinion, I think it cannot benefit you enough, and what I mean is that if you are really having problems with it, I don't think that some kind of alternative treatment would help as much as medications and such, because we are talking about a condition that can be pretty serious and the best thing for you is to get perscription and use some pills instead of exercising all day long.

hey man, i don't think that you are right, because when i had my issue with cholesterol, I went to see a doctor because i think that it's the best thing to do when you are in pain, any kind of it. he suggested me to exercise and fix my diet to an appropriate amount of eating vegetables and such. he also suggested that i were to drink vitamins and do EECP, and that means advanced kind of exercising ( external extracorporeal counterpulsation therapy) and when i applied that therapy, i felt better in a matter of weeks so i would strongly advise you to try it

Hey Vince, I would like to ask you something. For how long were you to go to this exercises and what kind of exercises to be exact? Is it something really tough and annoying like running, or are there some other alternative methods which do not require physical fitness and could be done by us ordinary people who are a bit overweight? I don't want to do it, but if I really have to, I guess that I don't have any other choice. I have regulated my diet already but as I see now, it is not enough so I have to work harder than that.

I've recently read that the best thing for using when dealing with cholesterol and such things are vitamins, and that they greatly inflict your cholesterol. But I am not sure about it. But, the important thing to know is whether you have had a heart attack or not, because if you have, the diet and exercising wouldn't help because you need to rest. But, if you haven't had a heart attack, than that is the best thing for you. Avoiding certain types of food can make your life much easier than it is and that is what I would suggest for you.

Hello guys. this topic is interesting for me because in my case, my father has had issues, plenty of 'em with cholesterol, and what I was able to see from his attempts to get on his feet again was that, mostly, herbal medicine was his best aid in his fight against cholesterol. as far as i'm concerned, i would have suggested you to use it.you have lots of chinese verbal medicines that could be very good for you if you used them, also, my father used oregon grape root to lower his cholesterol, and it actually worked so you gotta look what fits you best

I can agree with snowie7741 on this one, because today, there are plenty ways of dealing with this issue and from what i have heard, herbals are the least painful and side effecting way of reducing your cholesterol in a natural way. Well, firstly, i would strongly suggest you to go to see your doctor about this issue because he will determine the best treatment for your health state right now. If you are having second thoughts about visiting doctor, I would advise you to do it because there are dozens of helping types and your doctor will see which one is the best for you.