just a qik 1......

Q. is swallowing bad for my health ? thx

It is scentically proven that it can help lower cholesrole and also lower chances of having breast cancer. How ever sperm dies very quickly so it is best to swallow while its fresh rather than store it in the freeze. You can also try putting in a milk shake or as a topping on a dessert. yum yum

There are no proven benefits from swallowing and the breast cancer thing is an urban legend:

snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/fellatio.asp

HOW DO YOU DO IT? I WANT TO LEARN

Ninja1200 wrote:

ANALRAIDER wrote:

snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/fellatio.asp

it is linked to causing throat cancer though.

Wow. I don't consider myself a sexpert, but I have taken Human Sexuality, a Psych course at my Uni and I listen to Dr. Drew's show on the radio every night. I'm sure if semen caused throat cancer I would have heard about that. That's ridiculous. In fact, I found this site because I was listening to Dr. Drew's show and he just received the same question. He says that a woman can lose weight, any where from five to nine pounds, every time she swallows her partners semen. I'm sure he would have said something if it could be that detrimental.

i'd like to see proof of the statement about throat cancer. i have seen evidence for health benefits from swallowing semen and it is good for the skin.

i find that hard to believe. porn stars would all die.

there is absolutely no bad effect of swallowing semen. and no, you cant lose 5 pounds just from swallowing. if you regularly engage in oral sex, you can lose a small amount of weight, but that is simply from exercising. it doesnt matter if you spit or swallow.
semen IS good for the skin, but as a conditioner that is spread on. swallowing it doesnt affect the skin at all. the overall benefits of swallowing semen is about the same as a teaspoon of peanut butter. a lil bit of protein, some sugar, and 15 calories. in the end, so little effect that its not worth mentioning.

5 to 9 pounds everytime she swallows her partners sperm???? Come on now, you must have misunderstood. If thats a fact, my poor husband would be drained of his body fluids and i would be the skinniest person on the block. Drop yur draws hon, i need to get into that purty party dress by tonight!!!! Giddy uuuppp!!!

loads of protein too:)