Every time we think about having any kind of sex, she wants to swallow all of my semen.  I don't understand the reason.  She is not fertle, and there is no problems with normal sex.  She just wants to have oral all the time and gets mad if I don't put it into her mouth.  I am getting older but I still cum a lot each time.  My question is her swallowing all of the semen going to hurt her?

No. Swallowing your (healthy) semen should cause her no harm at all. In fact it can be beneficial.

It sounds like you are in a committed monogamous relationship. If neither of you has any sexually transmitted diseases, to answer your question, it is absolutely safe to swallow semen. In fact, I wonder why so many people ask: Is it safe to swallow semen? Semen has quite a few vitamins and minerals and you'd be surprised to hear that some people even say it's great as a facial mask. (I am not joking!)

Apart from the safety issue, which is non-existent, you should do what you both agree on and find arousing. If you don't want your wife to swallow your semen, say so.

You are one lucky dude :)