I have a question that someone might find discussing. However, I want to know why so many girls do not swallow semen even they are giving oral sex. I swallow, and I do not get why some girls think this is a big deal. I would like to hear if there are some dangers of semen that I do not know. Can anyone share his or her opinion with me about this subject?

As well as you wonder why so many girls do not swallow semen, I would like to ask why so many girls do swallow. I remember hearing a rumor high school that semen was high in fat and calories, so maybe this is one of dangers girls are afraid. Good little body-image-disordered women that we were, our natural conclusion from that were to avoid swallowing and avoid this danger of semen. The fact is that the amount of calories needed to feed 300 million single-celled sperm, is not enough to feed a human. That is why I have to say this is not dangers of semen at all. Everyone should also know that calories come in the form of a fructose, not fat. I know that some people are burdened with other ridiculous myths about the dangers of semen. I know that a number of women believe it can damage the mouth, or the digestive system. There may also be danger in addiction that urine comes out of the same place as semen. I have to say no urine can sneak in there and go along for the semen ride because of muscle sphincters. Other than such myths, I believe the most common reason is taste of that semen, but this should be decision of each woman.

There are real health benefits to swallowing semen...

IF more than three times a week,
if he has no STD
and you aren't alergic.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Is_It_Possible_to_Refrigerate_Semen_to_Drink_Later__t57188.html
http://www.sementherapy.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sementherapy
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=997

iirc Semen in it's constituent parts is just mostly protein - and is readily digested - I've heard though it doesn't taste too nice lol. maybe that's why?

The reason a lot of girls don't like to swallow is because it doesn't taste very good

when i give my bf head i swallow, but the thing is that a couple of days later, maybe even weeks or months, i cough and little bundles of semen come out, like somehitng u can squish, and i have tried squishing these things, its kind of like hard lotion, but it smells terrible. why does that happen?

This is not semen you are coughing out. These are tonsil stones. You have crypt in your tonsils which traps digested food mixed with sulphur which after a period solidifies. It is the sulfur content that gives it the foul smell

That is subjective. For instance, my girlfriend swallows. She tells me it tastes different with my diet. When I drink a lot of green tea or eat pineapple or other citrus fruits, she says it tastes better.

sounds like tonsil stones

I have long had a theory that tonsil stones, or cheese balls as I call them, are indeed remnants of semen that has been swallowed, but I have always been too embarrassed to raise the point, so here goes.
As a teenager I used to masturbate a lot and didn't always have any tissue at hand to clean up so I used to eat it. I know how awful this sounds and I shudder when I think about it now. Anyway over time I noticed these cheese balls getting stuck in my throat and it was not too long before I started wondering if it was congealed semen.
I was by now habitually eating it and I was getting cheese balls every day. I decided to stop one day to see if the balls stopped, but they continued for about 6 weeks then abruptly stopped. I thought nothing of it for a while until one day when I never had any tissue again. Just the once, but 6 weeks later I got a cheese ball again. I did it again a few times (for science!) and this 6 week gap was consistent.

Forward my life on 15 years and not thinking about this at all, I am with my wife who does not normally swallow, did one night, and lo and behold 6 weeks later we were traveling in the car and she started coughing, saying she had something stuck in her throat. Seconds later she produced a cheese ball and I thought back to the time when I did not have to clean myself up.

I couldn't bring myself to tell her this story and most doctors online are saying that the balls are something to do with food, but I am positive it is semen.

Try going without swallowing for a while and see how you get on, then let us know if my findings are the same as yours.

I have exactly the same problem if I ever swallow; the semen seems to stick like glue on my chest, I gain a cough and can taste it days later..

Can u swallow mine too?

These seem to be tonsil stones.

They are tonsils stones build up of bacteria on the tonsils that sometimes come out on their own. Not an std don’t worry

The totally agree my guy is a lil older and I swear one of those came out of his penis sep it was harder ... got me googling the topic in the penis it’s a called a semen stone ... in your throat it’s a tonsil stone... semen can indeed lead to tonsil stones if it can create semen stones ... all I know is I’m not sucking penis no more and if I do it’ll be with a bottle of mouth wash..