Please help! I have been having trouble swallowing for the last 2 months (no pain though, just can't swallow) and it is getting worse, to the point I can only manage some liquids and even saliva can cause problems. I've lost approx 20 pounds and am starting to lose my hair. I have hypothyroidism but my GP says that the blood tests are normal. Both the Barium swallow test and gastroscopy were normal, but the swalowing and head pressure seems to be getting worse. ANY help at all would be very appreciated!

Have you ever find out the result for your question. You see I am having twins and am 13wks, and I am having the same problem. Everybody is telling me it just the passing of morning sickness, but a part of me believe other wise. I don't feel sick but after I eat or swallow everything comes up, it feels like a stick stuck in my throat and it is uncomfortable. There is times I feel like some like something cracking in my ear, thought it was swimmers ear but it turn out not to be that but the pressure is driving me crazy for some reason the two is connected. (ear&throat). Hope maybe someone could shed a light on this problem.