Hi, what is considered to be normal breast growth? I am 15 years old and still have no breasts?

Hi, different factors like nutrition, genetics, hormones affect breast growth. Young women are very interested in their breasts. In the puberty estrogen hormones are produced and sexual maturation is reached. One of the earliest signs that puberty has begun is breast growth. Maybe you can ask your doctor to give you some hormones for breast growth stimulation. At first you need to have your own hormones checked. during pregnancy breasts also usually enlarge.

Really I didn't know you could do that. Im 20 and I still dont have any breast . haha. O well it probably wouldn't work for me now anyways cause where Ive stopped growing right???

And im pretty used to my "no Boobs" now not sure how I would feel about myself if I all of a sudden changed my appearance. :? Uhh. Im Content. :D

Shes only 15 she still is growing-but if things dont work out your way, dont worry, boobs aren't all they are cracked up to be. :)

thats ok im 16 almost 17 and my boobs are microscopic i have trouble fitting into a 34A embarassing and my sister is the same way but i have heard that massaging them will help them grow