Couldn't find what you looking for?


I work up with a slight disconfort on my right eye a week ago. When I checked in the mirror, I discovered The eye lid toghether with the outer edge
and the whole side.
I went to my optician who prescribed new lenses and gave me an antibiotic but the swelling is still there.

Could this be a medical condition? Would diabetes cause It. I did a full Blood Count and nothing was found. Advise what to do next


this same thing happend to me. i went to the doctor and i had some kind of infection.. if you notice the side of your face ( like youglands) are swollen you should prolly go to the normla doctor. also if you notice you have an earache.