My mom has a lot of stress and she's always complaining about her neck hurting a lot. Just yesterday a bee or wasp, we don't know, stung her in the head. She just said that it hurts a lot. Then, her neck started hurting on a certain spot but she says it's because of stress, so she asked my grandpa to give her a massage. Today in the morning she woke with a big bump on her her neck and she says that it hurts her all the way down to her arm and even through her leg. Could this be from the sting by the bee? Or maybe when my grandpa massaged her neck he might've hit a nerve? Or what could it be?

You said that her neck starting hurting because of stress but it developed a lump.  Where is this lump located on her neck?  It could be a lymph node that is flaring up, perhaps by a  sensitivity to the bee sting?  Is she having any other symptoms, like itching or trouble swallowing?  The lump may be inflammation and is compressing a nerve, causing pain in her arm.  I don't believe that it would be related to the leg discomfort since the nerves from the neck don't run down the leg.  If the lump is red and swollen, she should go in to see a doctor and have it assessed. 

Well okay, so her neck always hurts because she's stressed out and what not. This time she developed a bump, which has never happened to her before, after she got stung by a bee on her scalp. She doesn't have any other symptoms other than it hurts, and the bump isn't red or anything, also, it's located on right side of her spine just beneath her hair line. Could this be like an allergic reaction to the bee sting?

I am same symptoms after stung by bee. Lump on neck