Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hi! I have one question about wasp sting. My five years old daughter has been stung by a wasp last week. Thanks God, she is ok. She didn't have an allergic reaction. But now I'm wondering could wasp sting be fatal in some cases? I heard many different stories about it. Thanks!

Loading...

Yes! It can be fatal. You always should be careful about these things. Allergy can cause a disruption to breathing and circulatory systems called anaphylactic shock. Many people are allergic to stinging insect venom and every year many deaths from sting reactions are reported. Remember: a wasp sting is always potentially serious.
Reply

Loading...