I am now 6 month pregnant and am having trouble with swelling of feet especially after long walk and if it is hot outside. I never had no such problems before and am curious to hear if this swelling of feet in pregnancy is the sign of some serious condition for I have red somewhere this could be preeclampsia symptom though I don't have any other symptoms including no nausea or vomiting but anyway I still need some info regarding this swelling of feet in pregnancy.

I don't think you could be having preeclampsia for it is usually related to sudden and severe swelling and is always accompanied with severe headache and dizziness and if only one leg is swelling it is no good sign for it usually is the blood clotting sign. so in your case it is about usual swelling of feet in pregnancy and you would get rid of it right after delivery-at least it was mine case I also suffered swelling on feet in pregnancy and I know it is because our organism retains more fluid during pregnancy and the uterus is also growing making the pressure on your legs bigger so basically you don't have to worry that much just have frequent rest and try to keep your legs elevated and try not to cross them when you sit. I know mild swimming is perfect and it helped me a lot in reducing this swelling of feet in my pregnancy.