How could you explain my frequent twitching in feet arches? The pain is unbearable sometimes and I would like to know what causes it. I never had this problem before but after my labor six months ago twitching in my feet arches has started and usually it affects my left feet arch and I have to mention I have some ugly numbed vein on the lower part of my left leg ever since my labor. I thought it would go away on its own but it doesn’t seem that way. So what I could do about twitching in my feet arches.

The first thing is that you have to get proper diagnose. I had the same problem with twitching in feet arches but it turned out that my organism was in lack of minerals especially of potassium and calcium as well as the lack of vitamin B complex. So now I am frequent in taking these supplements. But I am not sure what causes your twitching in feet arches for you know there're bunch of reasons that might have caused it such as some neurological problems, I know that people with MS usually have twitching in legs and feet problems or even insufficiency of blood vessels might have caused it. I am telling you I had such strong twitching in my feet arches especially the left one was affected that it waked me up in the middle of the night; it could be such a strong pain that hits directly to the brain. Go and get diagnosed so you could be prescribed proper treatment and finally got rid of that feet arches twitching.