After an abortion Do Not go to swimming pools,hot tobs or any water because it causes infection , you have to wait at least 2-3 weeks and then go to a pool or even hot tobs.... because after 2 weeks after an abortion your verginia hasn,t closed yet and waters have many bacteries that can get u infected. I my self had an abortion and I went swimming and got infeced. Also Do not pick things heavier than 10-15 pounds cause its veryyyy dengerous it wont let your vergina to get tight up again, and Do Not do any sports at least for a month.

Hi.. I had my surgical abortion 5 days ago.. After its done I didnt bleed so i think that it was ok to have sex but after we had sex, I was bleeding not too much and the color is light brown.I even went swimming and drink alcohol. I am getting worried now, because the bleeding didnt stop I feel weak and I always sleep.I dont am not experiencing any fever though. Can I get infection of what ive done? What is the signs and symptoms of infection and what will I do if I have one..Please help me